Thursday, November 25, 2010

Countdown to Thanksgiving...

#1 - the list. Okay, so it's cheating a little. But, I've been a little worried about what to make #1 on my thankfulness countdown - I mean I've already covered my three boys, my hubby, etc. But, then I checked out Jill's great list and thought - oooh, fun. So, here goes - a simple list of simple things for which I am so thankful...

*toothless baby smiles
*the perfect rollerball pen
*hot chocolate made with milk
*a pair of crazy comfortable casual boots
*sleeping in
*cuddles from sweet little boys
*a great bargain
*bedtime after a long day
*dark nail polish
*curling up on the couch with a book and two little boys
*parents who love my kiddos
*my oldest and dearest friend
*overpriced mochas
*a sister who makes me laugh
*chocolate, preferably dark
*a new recipe that turns out just right
*pictures
*an old movie I've seen 50 times but still love
*fuzzy slipper socks
*a new scrapbook magazine in the mail
*awesome customer service
*a shared laugh with my husband
*a big hug from an old friend
*an old song on the radio
*giving the perfect gift
*letting the boys be creative
*doing something I didn't think I could do
*saying something out loud that needed to be said
*cuddling my baby as he falls asleep
*getting dressed up

No comments: