Saturday, November 20, 2010

Countdown to Thanksgiving...

#6 - Humor! Yes, you need a sense of humor to do this "job." Things I've laughed at recently:

*Lynette, calling our babies, one born in May of this year and one born in August of this year, "2010 models."

*Overheard today - My husband, "Luke, it's great that you wiped your booger on toilet paper. Next time, take that sheet off the roll and throw it in the trash."

*Luke, mostly nude, running from the bathroom, down the very short hallway and knocking Seth flat in the middle of the bedroom.

*On the way home from school recently, Seth informed me that he just "needed a break" and didn't want to answer anymore of my questions. Once we started talking again, Luke yelled, "Stop talking you two. I'm taking a break."

*Max's apparent enjoyment of sweet potatoes, which causes him to open his mouth and yelp as the spoon approaches.

No comments: