Thursday, December 23, 2010

7 months


My sweet baby boy was seven months old on the 21st. That night we were all in the older boys' room getting them settled into bed and I looked up and Max was on his hands and knees. I wanted to run over and shove him down, but I know I need to let him grow up. It's just so hard sometimes!

Max definitely knows when he wants something and will gladly let you know if you're not getting it for him fast enough. He loves sweet potatoes and most of the fruits he has tried. He chews on anything that comes close to his mouth. And he recently started reaching out for us while he cries the most pathetic cry. Mostly he's a very pleasant baby. He likes to roll all around on the floor. He loves to watch his brothers play. And when he smiles, that smile takes over his whole face - squinted eyes, wrinkled nose, huge toothless mouth wide open - it's the best!

1 comment:

Jill said...

oh, sweet thing!!! hugs to you, Cara, and all your boys! Merry Christmas! xx