Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter...

We hope everyone had as nice an Easter day as we did...

We went to church with Grammy and Grampy and my fabulous friend Lynette and her family. We all used to go to church together but have ended up in different places in the last year so it was really special to all be together again. Lynette and I shopped the same sale, and completely UNintentionally, dressed all four of our boys in the same outfits. If you know us, you will appreciate that we very often do these things. One Easter we showed up in the same dress - again, accidentally. Both of our oldest boys just had John Deere birthday parties this spring. The list goes on! Anyway, it was wonderful to hear a very familiar Pastor and leave my children in a nursery with people whom I knew would take great care of them.

After church we headed to Grammy and Grampy's for a nice time of food and family (and our traditional Easter photos). We took lots and lots of pictures - the grandkids are 4, 3, 3, and 1, but if you take enough you can get a decent one or two. Here are a few of my favorites...
Seth and Luke with two of their favorite people!

Luke is escaping! But Delaney managed to hold the pose.

Not bad - a Dillard sandwich on McNichols bread.

A RARE family photo with all four of us.

We hope all of you were blessed with a great day and are thankful for Jesus's sacrifice for us.

2 comments:

jilanbil@yahoo.ca said...

Great pictures, Cara. Loved seeing everyone. Just missing pics of Gretchen and Matt.

I see you made an excellent choice for attire! :)

Cara said...

Hi Jill - there are great pictures of the photogenic duo (Gretchen & Matt) but I thought I'd let her post those herself. Maybe I should get her that disk!