Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

We found our way Friday night! Not only did we find Sesame Street but we also found Elmo and Big Bird and all the other favorites. Speaking of favorites, should it concern me that the following is Seth's favorite right now? Unfortunately, he is starting to possess many character traits of his favorite. Anyway, my sister was kind enough to order tickets for Seth and David and me when she was ordering her own - they were a great deal and great seats! Seth had never been to anything quite like this before. He was really good pretty much the entire time. We didn't tell him we were going anywhere until after dinner, knowing he wouldn't eat if we told him ahead of time. Unfortunately, he still didn't eat more than two bites of his dinner. So, at intermission, rather than ask for $8 balloons, he asked for dinner. We introduced him to cotton candy (great parents that we are) and let that suffice until the show was over. He really seemed to enjoy himself. And I loved watching him watch the show.

Seth always refers to Abby as "Abby Ca Daddy", rather than Abby Cadabby. I love it. It's one of those cute little things that I don't feel needs corrected. It makes me smile. And always makes me think of how much he adores his daddy! The whole Sesame Street gang was there!A happy family, minus Luke, who stayed home for special Grammy and Grampy spoiling. I guess I should've checked the settings on the camera or popped up the flash before handing it off, as the blurriness is my fault! But thanks to Matt for taking a picture where my eyes are actually open.

No comments: