Friday, August 8, 2008

Overheard...

Today we headed out on a couple of errands. Seth had found a picture of a dog he was carrying around with him so it had to go in the car too. Seth and Luke have started to interact a lot more recently. Luke likes to touch Seth and Seth likes to talk to Luke. They can see each other when they are in their car seats. Apparently, Luke needed to see the dog picture too. Here's what I heard, "Wuke, Wuke, wook at my doggies. Wuke. Wuke! Wukey!! I called him Wukey but he's just wooking around."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Seth: I need to see my baby.
Mommy: What's your baby's name?
Seth: Brother.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mommy: Naptime. Maybe when you get up Daddy will be home.
Seth: Can Grammy come ober?
Mommy: No, Grammy is busy tonight but maybe we can go to her house tomorrow.
Seth: I wanna go to her house now.
Mommy: Grammy is at work. If we went to her house now we would have to sit in the car in the driveway. Let's go up for a nap.
Seth: I wanna sit in the car.

No comments: