Friday, July 18, 2008

Obsession and regression...

First, the obsession, and perhaps an explanation as to why it's been so long (that is, if anyone is still even bothering to check for new posts!). My honey found some great deals on pictures on one of those on-line ordering sites. Problem: the deals were about to expire. Solution: obsessively, compulsively sort, edit, crop, and order all those pictures I have failed to print. Confession: I was printing as far back as Seth's first birthday (he was two in April!). But I couldn't let a good deal go by, and I do feel better that I have accomplished this task. Or I did feel better until Dave pointed out that now I will just have mounds of pictures that aren't scrapbooked!



Now for the regression, my sweet Little Luke has decided he misses me. Mostly in the wee early hours of the morning. I love my Little Lukey. But the only part of him I truly care to see at 1:00AM is the back of his beautiful, sleeping eyelids! He was spoiling me by sleeping 6 or 7 hours at night. He has now mastered baby cereal and has sampled green beans, peas, and squash. The non-sleeping began around the squash. So, I've decided maybe no more squash for awhile!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Yummy! Luke has quite the smorgasboard to choose from! : ) I'm a little behind, dragging my feet I suppose. Are they already ready for this? Hope he's sleeping better for you!