Monday, July 28, 2008

Clarification...

When I said, "I want to be a stay at home mom," I meant that I want to be a mom whose only job is to raise her little boys and attempt to take care of her home. I did NOT mean that I actually wanted to stay at home all of the time. Seth's illness turned out to not be a fluke, but rather a very bizarre illness indeed. The pediatrician's office assured me all was fine, via phone of course, and not looking at my fair skinned little skinny guy wasting away to paler and skinnier! He would get sick very sporadically - 16 hours was the closest and about 52 hours was the farthest. His menagerie of stuffed friends were quarantined (yes, they ALL sleep in his bed) and some of our furniture was covered in sheets. Anyway, and all that to say, we were more or less homebound last week and I, for one, was ready to break free! Even a trip to Kohl's where I crammed the two boys and the double stroller and me into a tiny dressing room seemed like a treat!

No comments: