Friday, July 18, 2008

Summ, Summ, Summertime...

Seth loves the great outdoors. Mommy does not. Luke shows no great emotion either way. So, we compromise. Monday we didn't do much, Tuesday we went grocery shopping and visited Grampy at work (Seth did NOT want to leave), Wednesday we went to the zoo, Thursday we stayed home and played outside, Friday we went to the library.



Luke does seem to enjoy the change of scenery.


Seth seems to have momentarily forgotten about not wanting to have his picture taken!


Hamming it up. Actually, I think he was trying to drink the dirty water out of his pool, but it looks a little like he's blowing kisses.

Kicking back from mowing the pool??

This one is for Grammy - two of her favorite guys checking out the giraffes.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Seth and Luke will never appreciate fully what their mommy does for them by spending time outside during the most humid, hottest week of the summer! : )

Cara said...

I will confess - I did find the exact place to put my chair on the deck where I can see both of them in the shade but still get some sun myself. If I'm going to be miserably hot, I might as well get a little tan!