Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Four months old...

Luke is 4 months old today. To celebrate we took him to the doctor, so they could pin him down and make him cry. Uugghhh. I explained to him ahead of time that I only let them give him shots because I love him so much. But when the tears are streaming down his face and he's screaming and turning bright red with anger, I'm not so sure he remembers our little talk! Anyway, according to the nurse, who herself seemed surprised enough that she measured twice, Luke is 26 1/2" long. This puts him in the 90-95th percentile for heighth. He now weighs 16 lbs, 1 oz, which is 75th percentile. He is not a small boy! Sometimes I worry because he would rather chat with me than eat, but the doctor indicated he seems to be just fine!

This is a picture I took during his bathtime Monday night. I think it's my new (current) favorite photo. He just looks so sweet.

No comments: