Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday my sweet little Sethers...


Today Seth is 2 years old! I could not imagine 2 years ago how much joy a little boy could bring into my life. There is nothing more wonderful than when my little boy wants to pat me on the back while I hold him. Or when he tells me he loves me. Or blows me kisses at bedtime. Or when he kisses his little brother and says, "Hi Baby Uke."

Yesterday my sweet little boy helped me make chocolate chip muffins for his birthday breakfast. I might have added a few extra chocolate chips and we might have sampled a few of those chips along the way. But, never fear, with a 2 year old you always get ratted out! "Chocolate chips - in mouth." I bet he's said it 20 times since we sampled them!

Anyway, today started out with chocolate chip muffins for breakfast. Then, the 4 of us went to the zoo (daddy took the day off to play with us for Seth's big day). Seth loved the dolphin show - "dolphins in the water; play ball."


He is also a huge fan of horses so we spent some time checking out the horses at the zoo too. Horseys - neigh!


Next it was McDonald's for chicken nuggets, apples, and even a special treat - ice cream! Then a nice long nap (actually we all napped, which was wonderful!). Then Grammy came by with birthday presents - books! Next was dinner, and finally we played outside with sidewalk chalk and the new bubble wand. A pretty great day for a two year old!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, Seth. Cara, I love hearing you talk about how great it is to have a little boy!