Friday, April 25, 2008

Funny Seth...

Today Luke was supposed to be enjoying some tummy time on the floor. However, tummy time has now turned into "Luke sleeps on his belly" time. Anyway, I was sitting on the floor to protect Luke from his overly loving big brother (who does not yet understand that Luke does not need sloppy kisses when he is sleeping, nor does he need Seth to scream 'Hi Baby' in his sleeping ears). In an effort to distract, I asked Seth, "why don't you pick a book that I could read to you?" His reply? "No thank you mommy." Okey dokey.

Later, out of nowhere, Seth burped. He looked at me and said, "I burp. I feel good." When Luke burps we ask, 'do you feel better?' Apparently Seth didn't have time to wait around for the question.

Finally, Seth has a very favorite teddy bear, Rusty. Because you never know what the answer might be, I have started to ask Seth if Rusty behaved during their nap, since Rusty naps with Seth. Today after nap I went into Seth's room. First, I walked in and Seth was lying on his back awake. He looked up at me and said, "I sleep." Okay, good to know. So I asked if Rusty slept. Seth informed me, "Rusty behave." So, I guess Rusty slept too.

No comments: