Friday, October 15, 2010

Knowledge is power...

I started this post a while back and never posted it, so sorry to withhold such value information. hee hee

Just some things I've learned in the last month or so...


1. Just getting everyone to the gym for me to visit with the treadmill is a workout in itself. Bag for Luke. Bag for Max. Shoes for Luke. Paci and clip for Max. Check them in. Have them lock up Luke's epi-pen carrying bag. Cringe about the little girl waiting to be checked in and eating peanut butter crackers. Pray she doesn't touch your son once they are in the same play area. Uugghh!!


2. I need cuter work out clothes. Perhaps if I looked even a little more put together and less like I was dragging out of bed, I would go more often.


3. Never ask your two year old to put his own shoes on and then send him to the car without looking at him until you get to the restaurant. There is a chance that I know better and was not the parent who did this. There is also a chance that upon opening the door of the car my honey exclaimed, "Luke!" and then got him out of the car wearing a right shoe, and another right shoe. Oops.


4. If it sounds like your infant is exploding spit up, it's a very very bad sign.


5. The car seat cover can be washed and dried in under two hours (see #4). Disregard the "drip to dry" tag.


6. Eating brunch at CrackerBarrel will make you feel half your age, since everyone else there is twice your age.


7. It is physically impossible for me to run into Target for "2 quick things" and come out with less than 8 things. This is true even when my whole family is sitting in the car waiting for me.


8. I need a Sonic closer to my home


9. Starbucks Toffee Mocha is amazing. And it makes an awesome frappuccino too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your sense of humor! Miss you, girl!

Jill said...

Very clever, my dear Cara!