Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fancy Pants, the Ark, and food humor...

Today I got out Seth's clothes for him. I laid out white socks and a white t-shirt. Then I oh-so-creatively added a pair of jeans and a PLAIN green short sleeved polo shirt. Handed them to him and said, "Get dressed." He looked at me and said, "Hmm, I think that's kinda fancy."

David took Seth to school this morning. I gave David a little assignment of talking to Seth about his friends. Apparently I ask too many questions and he tires quickly of our conversations so I thought he might talk more to Dave. Seth mentioned a little boy named Noah. Dave asked, "Is Noah in your class?" Seth responded, "Well, it's not Noah from the ark." Thanks for clearing that one up!

And finally, at dinner last night (a dinner my hubby actually deemed 'good'), Luke took one look at his plate, stood up, and announced, "I don't think I want that." Then he walked away from the table. [Yes, he was retrieved, but no, he did not eat any of it!] So, I would imagine he was pretty hungry for breakfast. I gave the boys leftover pancakes for breakfast. He was devouring them and said, "These are deewicious! Did Gwammy bwing them?" Guess he's not generally impressed with my cooking ability.

2 comments:

Jill said...

So good!! :) My fav is Seth saying, "It's not the Noah from the ark!" HA HA HA HA!!!

Randi said...

I love reading your blog - Seth is so cute with his sayings and answers... The boys are so cute - I can't believe how big they have gotten. I agree with Jill - i love the "it's not the Noah from the ark!" I loud out loud! Thanks for sharing.