Friday, May 21, 2010

top ten things I won't miss about being pregnant

1. Nearly crying at Toy Story 2. Bursting into tears in the local baby store.

2. The burning desire for ice cream. Hourly.

3. The burning in my throat. Who knew there were so many different flavors and strengths of Tums! Nevermind, Luke and I were walking down the antacid aisle at the store and he started pointing at the Tums yelling, "Mommy medi!" Oh, yeah.

4. Sleeping like bubble boy, only it's pillow girl.

5. Wanting to chug the gallon of milk on the way home from the grocery store.

6. Hourly urinating. When I'm fortunate enough to space it out that far.

7. Smells. My nose is too sensitive anyway. But when you sit down in the movie theater with your hubby, with a tub of buttery popcorn, and lean over to him and say, "do you smell pencil lead?", you seriously look like a loon!!

8. The question, "Getting close isn't it?" Meaning, 'if you get much bigger you'll explode?' Or, 'are you due tomorrow?' Or, 'Everyday is one day closer?' WHAT exactly is that question supposed to mean?

9. Nausea, nausea, nausea. I mean really, only if I'm awake.

10. Fighting with my husband over a name!

No comments: