Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just a few pictures to prove I'm not really just sitting around wallowing in self-pity (see previous post)

Mommy's little helper. David and Seth ran a couple of errands last weekend. Luke and I stayed home to clean. See the vacuum chord. We were accomplishing lots. I promise I dress this child. What happens from there is sometimes a bit out of my control. What can I say? He's not a huge fan of clothes all the time. But I think the bike helmet and the stethescope really complete the look!And I feel like my posts have been a little light on pictures of Seth. This is because Seth has a lovely new pose for the camera. It involves whipping his head around in disgust so that my only photo is of the back of his head. Or the side of his head as it whips by. So, as I sat on the deck one day watching the boys play in the backyard I put on the big zoomie lens and took a few pictures when he was far enough away not to know he was being photographed.

No comments: