Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oops (and belated Tuesday thanks)

Well, I guess I failed quite miserably at sharing what I was thankful for each day last week. I got caught up in the cleaning and cooking. This is NOT to say that I wasn't thankful, for I composed blogs in my head each day. It's just to say that my fingers and the keyboard neglected to bond. So, I will pick up where I left off....

Tuesday I was going to share that Seth is thankful for horses. I asked him at breakfast and this was his response. And I believe him. The highlight of nearly any outing is driving by the horses on the way home. He has named them - Chocolate and Chip and Cookie. Or maybe Dave named them. Either way, Seth calls them by name. If they are not out, he likes to come up with reasons why not. Maybe they are napping? Maybe it's bathtime? And he often yells 'Merry Christmas' when we drive by. Even in July. [He doesn't tell anyone else 'Merry Christmas' in the middle of summer so I'm not sure why the horses, but that's okay.] And that's Tuesday's belated thanks!

1 comment:

Jill said...

LOVE this, Cara!!