Friday, November 14, 2008

Just some pictures...

Not too much new or exciting is happening around the McNichols' household. Everyone has had a cold so our favorite pasttime has been terrorizing our children with kleenexes. Okay, not really the plan, but these two act like we are about to rub sandpaper on their little noses. And I have really nice Puffs Plus with Lotion facial tissues. There are plenty of items out there that I buy generic to save $$. But I have to draw the line somewhere! Anyway, even Luke has figured out that if I have him in my arms and walk into the bathroom and reach for the kleenex box, it is his job to squint his eyes, turn his head, scream, and wipe his nose on my clothes as quickly as possible! Uuggghhhh. Luke, hiding behind the chair looking for a good book, probably to chew on again!

Seth's food must have looked really exciting. Or Luke just needed a good laugh. Seth seems to provide that for him.

This particular morning they actually seemed like they were almost playing together.

Then they were hamming it up for the camera together.


And I'm sure I've mentioned that Seth did everything "late" by normal developmental standards (well, except talking). Anyway, he crawled and walked late. Luke is wasting no time. These two seem to be complete opposites!

And finally, those colds make you sleepy. And this rosey-cheeked sleeping baby just needed to have his picture taken!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Two cute lil'guys!!!!! Looks like your life is going to get more active now that Luke is crawling! :) :)