Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pix

Well,  I officially outgrew my album for 2011.  So, I now have two albums to divide it into.  It's kind of exciting to me to think that I have that many memories of the year.  I am already thinking of how I want to change things a little for 2012, but I am definitely going to continue the process. Unfortunately, I've been a real picture slacker this week so I need to get back on it!

Here are a few of my recent faves:
The baby elephant at the zoo.  The boys and I went the day Dave left for his lake trip.  It was my attempt at diverting and wearing them out.

Cherry tomatoes from our garden, cradled in sweet little hands.

S'mores caramel corn.  No explanation necessary.

At the fair.  Seth and Luke enjoyed touching all of the animals.

Seth's first day of school.  Actually, Seth's first few minutes of kindergarten.  We were asked to drop him off in the car line, but then we could meet him in his classroom for pictures.  I love his sweet expression of genuine joy to be back at it.

Some days, it is just too much trouble to stay awake for lunch.  I feel like, with school starting and a little schedule change here and there, we are all living life in this ready-to-crash mode.  Hoping we get adjusted quickly. 

My Grandma and Dad at their birthday party.  Their special days are just one day apart so the whole fam went out to dinner - 17 of us.  Well, 16 of us and Luke, who accounted for about 4 extra kids that night.  He was in rare form and we didn't last the whole time. 

Luke, waiting for the cookies to bake in the oven.

No comments: