Saturday, March 14, 2009

A quick update on Seth's head...

He is doing great. He has been fine pretty much since the day after it happened. I think I was more bothered than he was! He does like to discuss the wound. Although he calls it a "free gash." I have no idea what that means!! And he says that "the big library give me lots of blood." It's so funny what they remember! Unfortunately, he cannot leave things like peeling glue alone so he has to be bandaged before most naps and every night. Then the band-aid tape breaks out his sensitive skin (thanks Grampy, I'm blaming you for that attractive trait!). But he has learned that if he will let us take the bandage off, he can have a jelly bean (thanks Grammy, you got the jelly beans started!). I said to him the other night, while I was applying his bandage, "I'm so sorry this happened to you." And he said, "that's okay Mommy." He can be so sweet when he really wants to! Anyway, I am just ready for the glue to come off so we can see what the scar looks like and we can get his 3 year pictures taken - hardly seems possible but he will be 3 in April!!


No comments: