Monday, March 16, 2009

Broc...

Seth has a very favorite stuffed friend. For the longest time he was known only as Puppy. Then one day he became Doggy. Then Grammy & Grampy got a dog and named it Beckley and everytime Seth said Beckley it sounded like broccoli. So, we started calling his dog Broccoli and it became just Broc. However, I always think it sounds a little like he's calling the dog Barack and I always feel like I need to offer an explanation. So, if anyone is still awake, that is how Broc came to be Broc. These are some of my favorite Seth & Broc photos -

Posing for my new camera, back in November

Taking a ride on the Christmas train, with Seth at the controls

And finally, last week Seth asked if he could sit in his rocking chair and rock Broc - so loving

And, lest you all think I've forgotten about Luke just because he didn't slice his head open and cause us all great grief - here is my clown! And such a clown he is!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Great Seth & Broc stories and pictures. And I love the little clown in the last one ... errrr ... is it a "clown" or "monkey" :) :) :)