Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...

It's so nice to have 3 guys, 2 small and 1 big, to shower with love on this special day. To show their love to me, Luke got me up at 7:30. On a Saturday. Come on, cut a tired mommy some slack!! Dave pointed out that even with the highlighting you can still see my gray hair. Thanks babe. And Seth slopped applesauce all down the front of his Valentine's shirt at lunch. Yippee. Then refused to let me take a nice normal picture of him.
Yes, Luke is WALKING toward me.

Oh, whatever, I give up!

Beautiful flowers from my hubby - he tends to go with non-traditional and I love it!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love, love, love the boys shirts! Too adorable! (even with the applesauce) :) The tulips are very pretty, too ... aren't you a tulip fan? That's sweet of Dave to remember or even know!