Monday, November 21, 2011

Business as usual

Or not so much.  I mentioned recently that I was starting a cute, tiny small business.  I made a couple of wreaths this last year for family decorations.  Turns out, some people thought they were cute.  So, I've decided to try to sell some on Etsy.  I haven't sold any yet, but I just recently started listing them.  So, hope on over to my Etsy shop and give it a look:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/NotYourMamasWreath.  And if you're on facebook, search "NotYourMamasWreath" and like my page.  That's all the begging I'll do.  For today.

It's been fun (and yes, that probably makes me odd) to shop around for all of the supplies (primarily online) and price things out and figure out what it all costs me and the best way to get the supplies and how many supplies to get and create some spreadsheets and all that good stuff. 

However, I think David is super excited that we're having everyone here for Thanksgiving so that I am forced to take totes of wreaths and huge bags of balloons up the stairs to the office and out of the corner of the kitchen!  I do think though that he is "commissioning a few pieces" as Christmas gifts so I hope he knows the kitchen corner is only getting a temporary reprieve!

No comments: