Saturday, June 4, 2011

May Daily Pictures...

Nothing like a frosty! It was about 90 degrees outside. Please notice Luke's choice of footwear.


My order from the craft/hobby store. They had all their page protectors 40% off. Then there was a coupon for another 10% off just for two days. I am enjoying my simple little scrapbook so much that I am going to tackle some of the boxes of unscrapped photos and make simpler books with those pictures also. So I bought page protectors with a bunch of different orientations - mostly for 4 x 6 photos. Having all boys, I know they won't care how "pretty" the books are but they already enjoy looking back at the pictures, so just having it done has become more important to me than making it beautiful. Nevermind, that if I could just feel like some things were caught up around here I could breathe easier!


Again, Luke LOVES to dress up his feet. He found these in my stuff and decided to wear them. And for a couple of hours he was meticulous about pulling them up and having them just right.


Just a sweet boy - you can't see his shirt, but it says, "I'm not small, I'm fun size!" And is he ever.


Taken close to Mother's Day. Just to prove that I do exist and I'm not a ghost blogger.


We need more sidewalks around here.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Love it Cara! Thanks for sharing life with your boys with us! :)