Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Max at 9 months old...


Hard to believe it was already time to stick another sticker on the front of my baby's shirt and snap those photos. Harder still to believe that there are only 3 stickers left until we are celebrating his first birthday! The stickers sit on the top of his dresser so that I always know where they are. I felt like that nine month sticker was taunting me - he's been here as long as he was growing inside of me. But man, that double digit 10 month sticker that's on top of the package now - that one might drive me crazy!

This has been another fun month! Max now has one tiny tooth poking through his gums. He has officially started crawling, but he really prefers the faster (for him anyway) dragging of himself across the floor.
He eats nearly anything but seems to get really excited about his butternut squash-applesauce-brown rice combo. And it would appear that he's a big fan of the raspberry-pear combo.

Selfishly, one of my very favorite things about Max right now is that he loves his mommy! You must understand that with my boys, the mommy obsession very early gives way to following daddy around in circles. And that's okay - I want my little boys to want to be like their daddy and to adore him. But, it's nice to be able to walk into the room and see Max's face light up and have him sort of reach for me. I'm going to love it while it lasts!
Happy 9 months old sweet Max!

1 comment:

Daddy said...

He will become a daddy's boy real quick if you keep trying to feed him food like avocado.