Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Things for which I am thankful...

I know, I know, I STILL owe you all an exclusively Seth post - I know you're all on pins and needles waiting. But for today, I am going with simplicity. Things for which I am thankful:

**The call from my husband's doctor last night and the news that the moles he had removed were benign (although thankfully taken care of when they were).

**Two hilarious little boys who make me laugh quite often.

**A fun hobby - scrapbooking - and the opportunity to do it for someone else (even if I rarely take the time to do it for myself) and make a little extra money.

**My newest scrapbooking toy - Bazzill In Stitch'z - oh so fun and easy.
**That I was home while the dishwasher was running. Oops!

**A dry house to live in while the rain pours down outside.

**Blooming flowers - especially my new roses!

**Sweet treats - and wishing I was feasting on these yummy cinnamon rolls right now!

**Books. I'm reading a good one and an interesting one (two different ones) at the moment. Seth loves to sit and look at books or be read to. And I hope Luke will someday also.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Well, do tell what the books are that you are reading!!

Love this post!