Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hi

Hi, my name is Cara.  I used to have a wildly popular blog.  Well, okay, if you're my mom or sister or maybe pseudo-sister, or a distant cousin, it was wildly popular.  If not, you're not reading this anyway, right? 

Not sure what the issue has been but I just haven't been very interested in posting lately.  I used to drive down the street and my mind would wander to what to post about next and I would start to mentally compose blog posts.  And then I guess I just started thinking of  other things when I was driving down the street and I quit blogging.  What else could I possibly have to think about, you ask?  When to finish the "test" for a little online course that I am taking?  Whether to attempt to sell some wreaths at a craft fair?  How to teach my wildly uncoordinated son to tie his shoes?  Are the steroids for the scary wheezing making another son's tummy upset or do we have other issues?  Is it okay to let another son watch Elmo on my iphone, mostly just because he cuddles like crazy when he's in the Elmo trance?  How much fighting amongst brothers is "normal?"

But, alas, those questions don't all have neat tidy answers so I've decided I might as well think about blogging instead.  Or at least I'm hoping to be a better blogger. Not so much for you all (sorry), but because it really is a big part of how I document our life.  I need to recap a few very special days - birthdays of two of my very favorite peeps - and then maybe just give a little picture recap of all the fun in between.

So, stay tuned.  There's more posts where this came from... [But, of course I'll leave you with a picture of my now 4 year old and now 6 year old.]

3 comments:

gretchen said...

Those sure are some cute boys you have, but could they look much different?!?
Welcome back, I've missed you. :)

mlynhale@hotmail.com said...

I've missed you, too. Sharing of your family is such a treat for me! I love your new family picture. My only problem is ... trying to come to terms with how quickly the boys are growing-up. ;)

Marilyn said...

Love the new family picture!!!