Friday, August 14, 2009

Mom of boys...

Some days I have to stop and remind myself that not only am I a mom, but I am a mom to two little guys. Before Seth came along, little boys were foreign creatures to me. But, I've since learned a lot! Little boys are...


lawnmowing


often partially clothed



mess-makers


with slightly neurotic tendencies.


Oh, such...



sweet...


sleepers!


Stuffed puppy dog loving,


frog-tattooed



extra-wide piggied


tire toting

tractor loving



filthy


tantrum throwing


little sweeties who amaze me each and every day!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

So cute . . . lil'sweeties for sure :) :)

Jill said...

Oh Cara, I love this list and the photos to go with it! Very good job!

Unknown said...

I love the toys all in a line!! You're a hoot, girl!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.